If you are interested in becoming a CNA but have not yet received your certificate, we have positions! Come in and fill out an application TODAY to become a part of our team NOW!
- 7AM – 3PM
- 3 PM – 11:00 PM
- 11 PM – 7:00 AM
- Full Time
- Part Time
Responsible for caring for elderly, disabled, mentally ill, or injured patients in a healthcare setting. Performs direct care duties, including bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Provide hands-on care to patients in a variety of settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, and mental health facilities.
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Take patient’s temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal.
- Answer calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Prepare and serve meals.
- Feed patient and mash up food if necessary.
- Bathe and dress patient.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient’s room.
- Take patient on walks.
- Deliver them to operating rooms.
- Provide skin care.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Observe patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe fluid intake and output.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Develop nurturing relationships with patient.
- Empty bedpans and change dirty linens.
- Report violent behavior.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and moving patients.
- Other Duties as deemed by Administrator or DON.